Global Aerosol Propellants Market is expected to reach USD 24.83 billion by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for aerosol products coupled with rising application in cosmetics is expected to drive market growth. Growing demand for aerosol propellants primarily in household products including air fresheners, disinfectants and insect repellents is expected to supplement market growth. Asia Pacific is expected to witness swift growth over the forecast period as a result of mounting demand for household products along with supportive regulatory scenario. Technological advancements and innovations to develop low cost, eco-friendly and low VOC products are further expected to serve as growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
Hydrocarbons were the largest product segment in 2013, accounting for over 80% of market demand in 2013. Hydrocarbons are expected to witness demand growth due to their low cost, high stability and low toxicity as compared to other propellants. In addition, hydrocarbons demand in deodorants, hair-sprays, shaving foams and antiperspirants is expected to help them maintain high market share over the next six years.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-propellants-market
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Global aerosol propellants market demand was 9,137.7 kilo tons in 2013 and is expected to reach 12,494.7 kilo tons by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 4.6% from 2014 to 2020.
- Personal care was the largest application segment in 2013 and is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period on account of increasing demand for products including skincare, hair care, antiperspirants and deodorants. In addition, household applications are expected to witness fastest growth owing to increasing consumption for air fresheners and insect repellents.
- Europe was the dominant regional market, accounting for over 35% of global demand in 2013. The market is expected to witness swift growth over the next six years owing to increasing demand for aerosol products in the region.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest demand growth, at an estimated CAGR of around 5.5% from 2014 to 2020, owing to growing consumer awareness coupled with increasing disposable income in China, Australia, India, Malaysia, Japan and Indonesia. Moreover, increasing demand for personal care products such as deodorants among younger population primarily in India and China is expected to augment market growth.
- Key market players include DuPont, Aveflor, Honeywell, Aeropres Corporation, Bayer MaterialScience AG, Lapolla Industries Inc., AkzoNobel, Emirates Gas, National Gas Company SAOG, K-G Packaging, Shanghai Cal Custom Manufacturing & Aerosol Propellants Co. Ltd., BOC Industrial Gases UK and Harp International. Various market participants have introduced propellants which offer low VOC formations and abide by air quality standards for consumer, household and industrial applications.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/aerosol-propellants-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Blog Site: http://forecastresearchreport.blogspot.in/