The global carbon black market is expected to reach USD 28.05 billion by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing automotive sales and consequent rise in tire production is expected to drive industry growth over the forecast period.
High demand for plastics and high performance coatings in automotive manufacturing is also expected to have a positive influence on the market growth. Carbon black provides electrical conductivity and antistatic properties to many plastic products ranging from insulation materials to highly conductive areas.
Policies aimed at reducing GHG emissions during carbon black production processes may hamper growth trajectory over the forecast period. Since the production process is highly energy intensive, optimization of processes and greener & sustainable alternatives are paramount to tackle such issues in future.
Request to Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carbon-black-market
Further key findings from the report suggest:
· Global carbon black market demand was 11.99 million tons in 2014 and is expected to reach 16.40 million tons by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2015 to 2022
· Tires were the leading application segment and accounted for over 70% of the overall volume in 2014. Increasing passenger car sales and a robust aftermarket and OEM sectors of automotive industry are expected to drive tire production, thereby increasing carbon black consumption over the forecast period.
· Plastics are expected to be the fastest growing application segment at a CAGR of 4.3% from 2015 to 2022. Increasing usage of specialty grades for improving electrical conductivity, better UV resistance and antistatic properties in plastics is expected spur growth.
· Asia Pacific dominated the global market with demand share estimated 54.8% in 2014. Increasing carbon black demand in plastics, general rubber goods and tire manufacturing particularly from emerging economies of China, India, and Indonesia is expected to drive the regional market over the forecast period. Mature markets of North America and Europe are characterized by increasing regulatory intervention to reduce greenhouse gas emissions during carbon black production.
· The industry has a presence of large multinational corporations who have integrated their operations, i.e., from feedstock to carbon black production. Compared to independent manufacturers, these companies enjoy a distinct advantage of cutting down on raw material procurement costs.
· Key players in the global carbon black industry include OJSC Kremenchug, OMSK Carbon Group, Tokai Carbon Co. Ltd., Sid Richardson Carbon & Energy Co., Ralson Goodluck Carbon, Asahi Carbon Co. Ltd., Atlas Organic Pvt. Ltd., Continental Carbon, OCI Co. Ltd., Birla Carbon and Cabot Corp.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/carbon-black-market/request
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, the company offers market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries including technology, chemicals, materials, healthcare and energy.
For More Information, Visit Grand View Research
Corporate Sales Specialist, U.S.A.
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519