Monday 29 July 2019

5.2%+ growth for Hospital-Acquired Disease Testing Market market Size raising to US$ 780 Mn by 2025

In 2018, the global Hospital-Acquired Disease Testing market size was 520 million US$ and it is expected to reach 780 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 5.2% during 2019-2025.
The report Hospital-Acquired Disease Testing Market Market Research highlights key dynamics of Global Hospital-Acquired Disease Testing Market sector. The potential of the Hospital-Acquired Disease Testing Market Market has been investigated along with the key challenges. The current Market scenario and future prospects of the sector has also been studied.
Hospital acquired infections/diseases (HAIs) or nosocomial infections are defined to the infection acquired by patients during their stay in healthcare settings. Approximately 9.2 out of 100 patients in the U.S. acquire HAI.
The most common types of HAIs include pneumonia, urinary tract infection, bloodstream infection, surgical site infection and others. HAIs are caused by pathogens among patients with compromised immune system, and negligence by hospital staff. The significant morbidity and mortality, the associated management costs and growing pressure from governing bodies have urged caregivers to devise accurate diagnosis of HAIs for efficient healthcare provision.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete